- Engineered Products
- Refining & Chemical
- Power Gen
- Aftermarket Services
- About Surefire
Dry Gel Hydration Systems
SAME HYDRATION. GREATER EFFICIENCY.
Surefire offers an efficient, high-performance alternative to traditional liquid gel hydration systems through our dry gel units. A more environmentally friendly take on the standard, the dry gel hydration system eliminates mineral oil and, as a result, significantly reduces associated costs.
We make a new level of performance possible through outstanding construction and components, including high-energy shear paddles, special eductor systems for mixing dry gel powder, precise delivery mechanisms for dry gel concentrate and full automation to keep operations moving—precisely when the time is right. And with our enhanced hydration tanks and aggressive paddle design, we can ensure a homogenous slurry without the risk of gel “balls” or “fish-eyes.”
It’s just another way we’re helping operators keep their performance strong no matter what the play.
Advanced Control Systems
Equipment can only take you so far. With hydration system controls by Lime Instruments, Surefire can help you elevate performance to the next level.
- Ease of serviceability
- Consistent and homogeneous gel hydration and mixing
- Engine: CAT C15 580 HP
- Guar powder hopper w/ dust containment system
- Ultraprecise and linear weigh belt guar delivery system
- Eductor style jet mixer
- Hydration tank with multi-compartment mixing system, a tortuous path flow strategy and aggressive paddle design to maximize fluid shear
- Liquid gel concentrate pumping system for backup
- Liquid Additive Systems: precision Waukesha pumps
- Maintenance-friendly Micromotion T-Series flow meters
- Controls by Lime Instruments
- Hydration Rate: Up to 100 bbl/min (using conventional slurry gel)
- Dry Gel Hydration Rate: Up to 100 bbl/min
- Up to 240 bbl tank capacity
- Arctic weather protection
- Climate-controlled operator cabin
- Discharge pump
- Customer-furnished controls
Our Engineered Products
Surefire Industries is a Houston-based industrial manufacturing company, building quality equipment needed for greater power and efficiency over the long run. From custom-engineered units to economical aftermarket services, Surefire is committed to strength in the field no matter what the application. Customers can expect quality, value and performance for greater ROI every time.